Changes To Australia Visa
Tax File Numbers of all employers nominated visa holders will be matched with Australian Tax Office Records by DIBP on regular basis Occupations List to be reviewed in January 2018
The MLTSSL will now apply to the Direct Entry stream for both the ENS and the RSMS, with additional occupations available through the RSMS to support regional employers.
Changes for permanent employer sponsored skilled visa programs from March 2018:
- The MLTSSL will now apply to the Direct Entry stream for both the ENS and the RSMS, with additional occupations available through the RSMS to support regional employer.
- market salary rate: Employers must pay the Australian market salary rate and meet the Temporary Skilled Migration Income Threshold.
- The eligibility period to transition to permanent residence will be extended from two to three years.
- At least three years’ work experience relevant to the particular occupation will be required.
- All applicants must be under the maximum age requirement of 45 at the time of application.
- Employers nominating a worker for an ENS or RSMS visa will be required to pay a contribution to the Skilling Australians Fund. The contribution will be:
0 payable in full at the time the worker is nominated
0 $ 3,000 for small businesses (those with annual turnover of less than $10 million) and $ 5,000 for other businesses.
For People who held, or had applied for, a subclass 457 visa on 18 April 2017:
- No changes to occupation requirements (i.e. no restrictions as long as the nominee continues to work in the same position for the same employer as approved for their subclass 457 visa);
- the age requirement will remain at less than 50 years of age; and
- Minimum 2 years work experience required out of the three years prior to nomination on a subclass 457
Soon there will be changes seen for applicants who are prospective permanent employer sponsored, businesses sponsoring, skilled migrants and points tested visa applicants
Following Post codes added to Regional Area defined as regional Australia for migration purposes in WA: 6041 to 6044, 6083 to 6084, 6121 to 6126, 6200 to 6799. All other regions remain unchanged.
– Stay Connected for latest updates ….